Monday, June 28, 2010

I believe I have earned some brownie points...

Dear Mother left me specific instructions that I was not to touch the laundry until she got home this evening. There were delicate things that she was in the middle of washing, and under no circumstances was I to come near them.

The Lego Man called a bit ago to say that he NEEDED a certain pair of jeans cleaned NOW! Really? *sigh*

So Cora washed them. In a pot. In the sink. And hosed them off outside. Now they are drying.


In other news:
I went to see my "disfingered" friend, Clint, yesterday, and he was doing very well. His hand/arm was bandaged to the elbow, so thankfully, I didn't have to see the wounds. He re-told us the story of what happened, and it was way worse than I heard originally.

Please pray/send good thoughts to him and his family. The poor guy is so bored having to lie there on the couch. He's one of those hyper must-work-from-sunup-to-sundown guys, so doing nothing kills him. His main annoyance through the whole deal was that he'd miss a day of work. *shakes head*



In other, other news:
Today marks the third year since my mom was diagnosed with cancer. Yep, the day before my birthday. :-/ She is now well again, though. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear Clint is recovering and will continue to pray. And am delighted to hear your Mom is well. And am wishing you an early happy birthday.

    And, don't stop from posting moulage photos on my account. I was not grossed out, just surprised to jump right to cheese, :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)