Friday, June 25, 2010

Short Snippits. :)

Since I'm in a whirl of activity this weekend, here's a brief overview:

Yesterday, a friend of mine cut off the tips of some of his fingers. They got him stitched up and sent him home. Today they'll check him out again and then we'll know on Monday if he'll get to keep his fingers. Poor guy. Every time I see him, I say, "So how have you injured yourself lately?" instead of "Whatcha been up to?" :-/

In about an hour, I'll be going to a bazaar in the next village. Should be fun!

Tomorrow is the MCI (multiple casualty incident) drill for the Fire Dept. We had an hour and a half to do moulage makeup on 10+ "victims" (again, squeamish people should not Google "moulage." Moulage is making fake wounds and such.). I'm heading up this area of the drill.

And now I need to go tie up some cheese that's draining. Please pray for Clint's hand if you think about it! And his family. I'm sure they are worried about him.

1 comment:

  1. this *was* a whirl of a post, a bit heavy on gore. Between Clint and the moulage, I was not ready to hear about cheese. :)

    And, ryc, I liked your idea of trivia on wrappers. That thing about eating the whole bag at a pop, though... not sure how that would work. ;)

    But how fun would it be to have a joke on the bag that every wrapper answered in a different way? maybe the classics, like why did the chicken cross the road.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)