Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hairs of the Force

I'm not entirely sure what possessed me to take a picture of my hair this morning, but as I was pondering which type of bread to cover with Nutella for breakfast, I decided to take a picture.

So I did.

And, since I am otherwise lame-tacular today, without more ado, here's my hair. :-D


Yeah. That was epic.

And note the very high-tech cell phone holder I'm wearing. Actually, on second thought, ignore everything in this picture except for the lovely curtains my mom made! Very, very pretty. :)

By the way, it really doesn't matter what type of bread you put your Nutella on, because if you put enough on, the bread is really an insignificant flavor.

4 comments:

  1. I think you have lovely hair! And your clothes are look kind of Robin Hood-ish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! You have very lovely hair!!! I'm so glad you shared the picture. :)

    I really like the skirt that you made too! I thought I'd let you in on my little sewing project secret, as I'm pretty sure the recipient won't be reading my comment here. "It" is: a little girls' dress with matching (sewn) booties. I'll post pictures here in March sometime, after the baby is born and I've presented the happy parents with my present.

    It is so good to have you back in the blogger world, Cora!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    ~Cora B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous locks! I'm glad you posted. :)

    and keeping your brother in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is epic hair! I'm very jealous. (And I like the curtains too!)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)