Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Glorious Day!

The rain fell all day. That was the first warm fuzzy. I do love a good downpour!

Then I decided that I had a baking itch. Mwahahaha... The result?


The peanut butter cookies were from yesterday (yesterday? Two days ago? Whatever...), but they wanted to be in the photoshoot. So there are peanut butter cookies, The Inedible Bird Food (Long story: oatmeal breakfast cookies full of dried fruits and what-have-you. The Cowboy gave one to his boss who promptly described them as inedible bird food. Haha! I loved that description, so it stuck. Hey! Stop thinking that I'm weird... Even though I am...), and four loaves of zucchini bread. Two with chocolate chips in them!

Note: The (home-grown) zucchini was shredded last summer and frozen in plastic bags (2 cups each) for this very purpose. Just in case that tip will be of use to anyone.

And, as my little (okay BIG little) brother demonstrates, this will all be gone by tomorrow:

1 comment:

  1. Baked goods don't last very long around here either!!! Why can't brussel sprouts and sauerkraut and other healthy things be the ones to dissapear first? :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)