Friday, March 19, 2010

A mass of little posts

1. My best friend's grandma was just diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma (a kind of cancer that my grandma also has) a couple days ago and is getting chemo treatments. The doctors are being very optimistic and it was in an early enough stage that they may be able to kick it back into remission.

2. My goats are fairly ready to pop! A friend of mine has given me lots of advice and even let me borrow nipples to put on pop/soda bottles for my kids. (note: I will not feed kids pop. I drink the pop and then fill the bottle with milk for them.)

2a. The Cowboy is making me a milk stand for Jazzy and Jo. He tells me it will be very skookum. :)

3. Mom's full time job ended Monday, so she has 60 days of freedom before she starts work again in June. She's a senator's aide at our state capitol. If any of you are interested in politics, I'm trying to convince her to make a blog. Stay tuned...

4. The pudgy little bumblebees are out in the garden doing their bumbly, little jobs. Sooooo cute. Especially cute when they eat so much and get so fat that they can't fly. :) Awwwwww...

5. I'm almost entirely prepped for the class I'm co-teaching at the community college starting the week after this. Please pray that I'll be able to do everything necessary! I'm right now learning to master the drop spindle because I'll have students wanting to learn it! Oh, dear, oh, dear!

6. I've gotten the bug to write again, so I may not blog much in the next few days. I may be pouring my heart and soul into a Word document. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)