Saturday, March 13, 2010

Menu for 3/14-3/20

As my family's schedule is all different, I only plan to make dinner. My breakfast and lunch each day: Grits and/or dinner leftovers. Pretty easy.

~Sunday~
Dinner at Cowboy's parents' house

~Monday~
Roasted chicken, egg noodles with Parmesan cheese, basil carrots, and broccoli.

~Tuesday~
Spaghetti, green beans, corn, and French bread (I'll be gone)

~Wednesday
Corned beef and cabbage soup (St. Patrick's Day meal!)
(Thaw chicken casserole in fridge for Thursday)

~Thursday~
Crunchy Chicken Casserole, fresh bread, steamed peas

~Friday~
To be determined, because of... Guests! :-D

~Saturday~
Dinner at Grandpa's

1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds so tasty, but I think I'd most wish to visit your house on Tuesday--menu wise, although you wouldn't be there, so I wouldn't... :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)