Monday, August 2, 2010

It's That Time Of Year

You may or may not have gotten a mail-in ballet for the primary election (I know some of you invisible readers live "across the pond" so disregard this post...), but if you did, please vote now and mail that ballet!



And if you live in Washington State, Cora endorses Dino Rossi for State Senator and Jaime Herrera for State Representative. If you wish to know why I'm voting Herrera over Castillo, shoot me an email, and I will explain my reasoning.

Important fact! Even if the candidate is running unopposed for their position, you should still vote for them! They need to win a certain percentage of the total votes to win! 

The odd part was going through the list of elections and seeing my mother's name on the ballet. She's running for something? Huh! Didn't know that! :-/ Well, I voted for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)