Monday, August 23, 2010

Of Dreams and Schemes

First and foremost: All work for/on the local fair is over! Yay! We got done with all the clean-up and everything. You can tell I'm exhausted because I spelled "done" as "dun," then stared at it for a moment before realizing why it looked funny. *Siiiiiiigh*

Nextly: I went to a little, tiny SCA event (Society for Creative Anachronism [How did I spell that correctly and misspell "done" up there?]) and saw lots of cool stuff. They study Medieval society and attempt to recreate it. Made me want to sew up some new costumes.

As stated in the title, I had a funny/odd dream. I was finally given a chance to play my zither in concert (a very large concert), but I couldn't, because it wasn't tuned. Talk about depressing! I really need to find someone who can tune instruments. A zither generally looks like THIS, only mine isn't that pretty.

And the scheming mentioned in the title is in reference to the plans the Cowboy and his mom have of going to Eastern Washington tomorrow and picking peaches. I'll probably go with. Loooooooooooooong drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)