Thursday, August 26, 2010

'Tis a Sad Day

Today I found out that a dear friend of mine passed away last night.

It's strange to think of our village without Connie. I have so many memories of the evenings when she'd pop over to visit. She always kept up to date with us kids and what we were doing in life... she loved seeing my knitting and other crafts. So encouraging and such a beautiful heart. And now she's gone.

The funeral is on Saturday, and I have to be at work.

*cry*

I know I will see her again in Paradise, but until then, I will miss her.

2 comments:

  1. Connie was a truly wonderful lady. I think you can give your respect to her any day with a little reflective time in your garden and she'd appreciate that just as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)