Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cora, Mommy to 4

Just recently, I became mama to 4 little kids. Two sets of twins, in fact! Their names are Jacen and Jaina (someone is a Star Wars geek around here...); and Gareth Joraiem "Super Gary" and Jerusha Rielle. Yes, I name every animal, including the ones that will end up on our plates someday. My animal-naming-style is Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book Character Names With A Flair Of Hebrew Whenever Possible.

Here are some pictures of my adorable babies

Gary and Jerusha just after birth:


Me feeding Jacen, and Gary supervising:


Mom feeding Gary and being pestered by a hungry Jerusha:

The tichel (hair covering) is to keep the smell of goats off my hair, because my hair is a magnet to barn smells. It is not part of my normal attire. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)