Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Katie's Whole Wheat Pan Bread

My friend, Jenna, over HERE was asking for favorite recipes that are relatively healthy. I think this fits the bill...

This is the food my family refers to as "hard tack" and devours the moment I make it.

WW Pan Bread
From my dear friend Katie

7/8 c Warm Water
1/3 c Oil
1/4 c Honey
  1  t Salt
3 1/s-4 c Whole Wheat Flour

Mix into a stiff dough and roll flat on baking sheet. Poke repeatedly with fork and score into squares. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until done. Fend off hungry family members until you get a bite.

There is no picture because it was all eaten before my darling brother came home with the camera. *Rolls eyes*

~From Cora's Cooking And Poetry Book
(a Thomas Kinkade journal serving a better purpose)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)