Sunday, July 4, 2010

Home Alone on the 4th of July...

The last of my family left for a 4th of July party. I am staying home. This is the first year I can remember that I didn't go to the annual baseball game at a friend's house or the huge fireworks display at another friend's. Tonight is just me and my goats and Wolverine. My kitten Wolverine, not the X-Men movies.

So my plans are to do barn chores and then walk to the neighbor's house to feed her cats. Then come home and glue my mind to the keyboard. There is an epic fantasy story awaiting me... :)

Happy 4th to my American friends! And happy random-day-in-July to my good friend Roseberry. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog you have here! How wonderful that your cat is named Wolverine... I think that's a perfectly creative name for a kitten. Happy fourth of July!
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Just saw your post. Yep, random day in July indeed over here!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)