Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ah, a Blessed Tuesday...

Today, I don't need to leave home for any reason except to run drive to the neighbor's twice to milk for them. Most people have neighbors a hundred feet away. Ours are, like, a hundred miles away. Okay, two miles. But I shall drive nonetheless. :-P

So my activities are attending my goats and the neighbor's goat, trimming hooves, and destroying an apron for the Rosie Movie. It will be much fun.

The idea behind the apron is that our nineteenth century (1800s) poor, little heroine's house burned down, she now lives in the barn, because she has nowhere else to go, being newly widowed, parentless, friendless, and she'd never let herself be a burden to a neighbor, because she feels herself unworthy. Months go by as she's fending for herself on the farm, going slightly insane with naught but her cello and rifle to keep her company. As I enter the story with my specialized makeup talents, she has decided she is going to die. The apron is the one she has been wearing these past months, and is stained, torn, and yucky, because she has no change of clothing. They all burned in the house. That's what I'll be working on.

First filming is Saturday morning. Eek! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)