Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Character Survey

What I always do on this blog when I am tagged with a meme is choose a character from one of my stories to answer them. As Cora Beth did an open tag meme, I took it, and one of my book characters will answer.

Character answering: Ti'al Miera, from the book Sister SĂșlier

1. Which do you prefer–Apples, Oranges, or Bananas?
I've never had a banana or orange before, but apples are good! Perfect snack on a late summer day.

2. How many siblings do you have?
I'm a single child.

3. Where do you live–a prairie, Woodland, city, or other?
We live in the woodlands high in the mountain border of the country. Far from cities.

4. What are some things you enjoy doing with your family?

I enjoy hunting, fishing, and weapons training with Ata [father] and singing with Ama [mother]. I hunt, fish, and fight better than I sing. But being Ata's only child, that should be expected.

5. Is your room clean?
Nothing here is clean. Tidy yes, but never clean. When you have a dirt floor, everything tends to get dirt on it.

6. Which would you prefer to visit–Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
I suppose it's a toss-up between Italy and England. I've been told that Italy has good food, and England has grand palaces. I would see a palace before I die. Nothing do I know about the other countries.

7. What is a scripture that encourages you?
A scripture? I don't know what a scripture is. But if you want to know something that encourages me... Ama encourages me, Ata encourages me, my friends encourage me... Everything in the world encourages me!

8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Why, chocolate, thank you!

9. What are your favorite types of books?
I canna' read.

10. Which is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Ah, your ice cream cannot beat what Ama makes. And we have no flavors to use.

11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
There are types of food? Do you mean like only bread or only meat or only tea? I would have to choose meat. It's hard to work hard on only bread or tea. Meat sees you through the day.

12. Are you an outside or an inside person?

Outside, all year-round, all day and part of night. I don't like walls. Ama does everything inside, I do everything outside, and Ata works in the forest.

13. What chore(s) do you like to do the most?
Anything outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)