Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, Monday...

A few days ago, I dreamed up a brand spankin' new character and developed a story around her. It occurred to me that there are plenty of stories about peasanty girls who suddenly discover that they will be the next princess, so they must learn to adapt to life at court.

So I said to myself, "Self! You should write a book where a princess/other noble lady must adapt herself to life as a peasant nobody."

The main character is one of the "nobodys" that the princess is sent to live with (the nobodys are told that she is there to escape a wave of assassinations in the palace, but really there is a more sinister reason). The baby manuscript is 9 pages long now. We'll see how this turns out. Don't worry... There will be lots of adventure and danger. *rubs hands together*

***

And now a picture for your viewing pleasure. She's a little elf I made out of clay a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)