Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One More Cup of Coffee, Please!

I need just one more cup of coffee, and then I'll go down and milk. ;-)

The pot is almost done brewing. Oh, yeah.

I brought my lovely goat cheese to my friends' house yesterday, and all the ladyfolk decided it was divine and so I left them some culture and stuff for it. They shall be making their own very shortly.

But that's not the point of this post. My friends rent a little spot in a local antique store. They sell all sorts of beautiful hand-made things. While at their house, I noticed some hurricane lamps sitting there on the counter with matching little plaid bows and price tags.



They still work, and they were little and cute, and so I bought them and took them home. Now when I have my own house and the power goes out, I will have hurricane lamps to light my house, as they are brighter (and safer) than candles.

My collection of "stuff for my house" is growing. Everyday dishes, pots and pans, casserole dishes, cast iron pans, kitchen utensils, pressure canner, picture frames, books (specifically children's books), blankets, electronics... My parents are ready for me to leave and take my stuff with me. ;-)

I just drank down the last bit of coffee, so I will go attend to my dear goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)