Sunday, May 9, 2010

Proverbs to Remember

 I love Proverbs. Here are a few I read in the past couple of days.

Interpersonal Communication:
Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Peace in the Home:
Proverbs 15:17
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.

What Seems Right:
Proverbs 14:12
There is a  way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

And one that I just found last night...

Voting Advice: (I added the italics for emphasis)
Proverbs 24:21-22
My son, fear thou the Lord and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change: For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Go ahead! :)